Job description / Role
Our client is boutique firm that looking for a Client Relations Manager to work in their Manama Office.
The main responsibilities are:
• Engage with clients periodically to:
- Update on current projects
- Identify problems/opportunities
• Proactively assess problems/solutions, strategize and plan with internal stakeholders.
• Coordinate with client and internal stakeholders
• Deliver projects as per the firm’s standards and processes
• Keep track of project milestones
• Monitor and Flag issues.
• Receive Document feedback from the Internal stakeholders.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Law graduates with 6-7 years legal experience with 2-3 years in professional services project management.
• Professional communication skills (oral and written) - English, Arabic (preferred)
• Eye for detail and problem-solving skills
• Proactively takes ownership of responsibilities
• Handle multiple projects and adhere to deadlines
• Strong coordination and organizational skills
About the Company
MENA Recruit is a boutique Executive Search and Recruitment firm focused on meeting recruitment needs from Business Services through to Partner and General Counsel level within the legal sector. This extends to in-house and private practice in multiple industries covering the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait and Egypt along with a select group of tier one international firms in Australia.
With over 20 years’ recruitment experience in London and Dubai, we have developed strong international ties in the UK, USA and APAC and have an extensive local Middle East network to draw from. We are committed to providing a bespoke service to clients and candidates.