Job description / Role
Our client is one of the leading digital assets companies that provide secure financial services across the GCC. They are currently looking for a Client Relations Officer to be based in Bahrain.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Respond to potential and current client inquiries and requests for information about our products, services and communicate their needs and expectations to the appropriate team.
• Handle new client inquiries via phone and online application in a fast-paced manner.
• Follow standard procedures for the proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
• Build trust and rapport with each client to maintain strong, long-lasting relationships.
• Introduce new products to existing and new customers.
• Gather user feedback on products, services and communicate feedback to our business and technology teams.
• Promote products and services in a meaningful way to the public and provide a direct feedback loop for continued market success.
• Test new products and assess client appetite before launching.
• Support different internal teams with various tasks when assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, or any related field.
• Excellent verbal communication, telephone manner, and client relations skills.
• Attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly and continuously.
• High level of flexibility – the ability to work whenever needed.
• Knowledge of digital assets/blockchain technology is an advantage.
• Good business ethics and drive to work hard and learn.
• Passion for new technologies and startups.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Officer
Head of Business Development
RTC-1 Employment Services