Job description / Role
Scope of Position
• To constantly monitor and manage the Housekeeping Operation together with the Housekeeping Team in order to guarantee highest levels of cleanliness and hygiene throughout the hotel and villas areas.
• To budget and forecast housekeeping related costs and expenses as efficiently as possible in line with the overall hotel objectives.
• To review and monitor all outsourced contracts such as public area, florist, and laundry.
• To overlook and manage the whole housekeeping operation to meet and exceed set guest satisfaction levels and other KPIs.
• To motivate and train colleagues to ensure a smooth and efficient Housekeeping operation.
• To fulfill and exceed guest expectations in accordance with Nordic Bahrain standards.
• Minimum 5 years of experience working in a 4 -5-star hotel environment.
• A minimum of 3 years of housekeeping experience on managerial level
• Minimum of 2 years previous Executive Housekeeper experience required
• Previous working experience in Bahrain and Middle East is beneficial
• Strong housekeeping, laundry, chemical, linen and machinery knowledge is mandatory
• Previous working experience in villa cleaning is beneficial
• Front office knowledge is mandatory
• Pre-opening experience is beneficial
• Excellent knowledge of housekeeping and laundry chemicals and cleaning techniques
• Trained and proficient in handling machinery
• Stock taking and inventories
• Forecasting and budgeting
• Interviewing and recruiting
• Must be able to motivate the team
• Leading by example and inspire the team to do their best
• Knowledgeable about trends in housekeeping
• Stain and material treatment
• Garment treatment and fabric care
• Linen and fabric knowledge
• Knowledge of PMS systems – Opera
About the Company
Edara Consultancy is a company that offers top tier Human Resources and Administration outsourcing solutions and provide companies and business owners an alternative choice for managing their Human Resources function.
In a globalized and competitive market as well as the ever growing local and international regulations, the demand for HR services whether on a basic or sophisticated level has become compulsory. Edara consultancy was established to address these needs and provide business owners flexible options by choosing the service that best fits their business.