Job description / Role
As a Coffee Technician you will be responsible for the preventative and routine maintenance of coffee brewing equipment.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining water systems and drains
- Inspecting, cleaning, adjusting and repairing equipment when necessary
- Installing and repairing equipment when required
- Carrying out minor carpentry, plumbing and electrical work
- Coordinating outside vendor repairs
You will have:
- Full electrician's license
- Minimum 5 years in a retail environment within project or facilities management
- Good general maintenance knowledge especially in electrical, plumbing, painting and carpentry
- Valid driving license
- Excellent communication skills
About the Company
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace.
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton.
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer experiences.