Job description / Role
- To achieve assigned sales target & efficient Sales Forecast.
- Solicit commercial fleet accounts for vehicles, service, body shop, and parts sales.
- Retain existing customer by follow-up on regular basis & regain new prospects and convert to buyers.
- Provides out of stock service for fleet accounts and local leading companies in conjunction with new-vehicle department manager.
- Supplies new-vehicle department manager with month forecasts of fleet car and truck deliveries.
- Deliver consistent high Customer Service to all the customers.
- Maintain up to date & accurate database of the customers.
- Advance day to day sales activities (Visits, Phone calls, emails, references etc.)
- Maintain & submit daily activity reports to the Fleet Sales Manager / VP on a daily basis.
- Seek & report important market intelligence relating to competitors/clients that will benefit the company.
- Comply with all company & departmental rules/ regulations relating to the purchasing, Traffic registration, insurance & payment of vehicles by customers.
- Keeping all existing and potential customers aware of new models and commercial vehicles.
- Continuously seek new fleet prospects for Chinese products, Maintain regular contacts with existing customers for additional business.
- Maintain regular links with the Service dept. to identify vehicles of fleet owners that may be due for change & replacement.
- To keep the Fleet sales manager/VP in loop in case of bulk deals to offer additional support to customers.
- Add value to every Sale by promoting Extended Warranty, Insurance, Rust Proofing, Service Contract, Accessories Sales, Etc.
- Have thorough knowledge of product, SOP, credit procedures, etc.
- Acquire sufficient knowledge of competitors’ products, specifications & prices to be able to overcome customer objections & preferences.
- Should be able to Qualify & determine customers’ needs to offer the best possible products.
- Graduate/Diploma Certificate
- Corporate sales experience in the last 3-5 years essential.
- Preferable Automobile corporate sales experience (outdoor).
- Valid GCC drivers license.
- The right candidate must have at least 5-7 years as Sales Executive.
- Currently in Bahrain.
About the Company
Viva HR Consultants is a fast-growing service provider in the field of Human Resources and Recruitment Outsourcing. Located in Dubai, we provide a wide array of HR Services for businesses and individuals across the world.
We specialize in turning first assignments into successful long-lasting business partnerships. Our vision is to deliver quality products and services to clients across the globe. We take pride in our core values of Integrity and Confidentiality. We are a very customer-centric organization and our entire team works very hard to achieve our primary goal of \"Customer Delight\" which results in our customers and clients coming back to us for more. We also strongly believe in building long-term mutually beneficial business relationships. We never promise what we cannot deliver and we never compromise on quality.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Executive / Business Development Executive (Freight Forwarding)
Middle East Executive