Job description / Role
- To implement the preparation and presentation of all dishes according to set standards, customer satisfaction and high level of sales in line with company policies and regulations under the general guidance of the Chef de Partie, in the implementation of the standard policies and procedures of the food and beverage operation and administration.
- Responsible for guiding the Commis Chef and in the performance of their jobs in accordance to Hotel policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the proper maintenance and good working order of all equipment.
- Responsible for consistently producing MEP and dishes to the recipe specification.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining high sanitation standards in the work station.
- To ensure that subordinates personal hygiene is always up to the highest standard
- Recognize good quality products and presentation.
- Constantly strive for new innovative ideas in menu and new concepts of production.
- Assist the Demi Chef de Partie in the production of the mise-en-place for the elaboration of the all menus according to the standard recipes.
- Achieve high quality production all over cost control.
- Assist the Demi Chef de Partie in the preparation and distribution of all food items to all outlets and functions.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Level of Education
- Vocational education
Areas of study
- 1 to 2 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Know and understand all the Garde Manger policies and procedures in food production.
- Attend meetings and training sessions organized by the Hotel management for the position.
- Manage time effectively, by meeting deadlines on time.
- Leads section in the absence of a Demi Chef De Partie.
- Prepare, conduct and supervise training for Commis.
- Coach and counsel Commis effectively.
- Maintain high sanitation standard throughout the working station.
- Maintain all service standards established in the kitchen and avoiding cross contamination.
- Follow up and comply with the cleaning schedule established for the kitchen.
- Ensure that Kitchen hygiene standards and level are maintained especially through correct hand washing procedures, correct food handling to avoid spoilage and cross contamination.
- Work in a safe manner in accordance to HACCP regulations.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.