Job description / Role
Multinational manufacturing business is seeking a Compliance Manager to manage the 3rd party agents and ensure ethical, legal and anti-bribery/ corruption compliance.
The role will work across many markets to build relationships with 3rd Party agents/distributors (TPI’s) and relevant Commercial Managers in order to drive the 3rd party performance.
• Management of TPIs as per procedure
• Work closely with Relationship Managers in order to implement strategies for TPIs where necessary (distributors and agents) aimed at delivering long-term value for both the company and customers
• Select and appoint new TPIs in the region in accordance with the channel strategy and the relevant policies for the approval of new TPIs
• Work closely with the business and legal team in managing any contractual changes / renewals for TPI agreements.
• Ensuring TPIs act in accordance with code of ethics and EHS policy and practices. Ensure TPIs receive online anti-bribery and corruption training / face-to-face training where possible.
• Embedding a zero-tolerance approach to bribery and corruption
• Regularly reviewing distributor/agent capabilities, business fit and commercial terms & condition to form a solid platform for growth in targeted segment and geography
• Working closely with the business and finance to ensure appropriate oversight and approvals of commission payments.
• Relaying TPI KPIs and related feedback to sector functions (Strategy, Technology etc)
• Lead / participate in TPI health checks and any investigations.
• Manage the termination of TPI relationships where appropriate
• Support all efforts for completion of Bi-annual reporting by Relationship Managers and completing regional summaries.
• Support the TPI Management function on internal projects related to quality and improvements.
• Work closely within the TPI Management team in developing procedures / processes / training etc.
• You will be experienced in commercial compliance (anti-bribery and corruption) with an understanding of a Third Party system.
• Experience in contract negotiation and financial performance reporting is required as is an understanding of the compliance risks associated with 3rd party agents/distributors.
• You will also have experience in best practice identification and implementation and be able to influence cross-functional sales and technical teams.
• You will enjoy the benefits of a highly professional and reputable multinational that is expanding in the region and have the opportunity to travel internationally.
• Bahraini Nationals can be considered for this role.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Retail Store Manager
VIDA Consulting & Business Development
|Abu Dhabi||4 Mar|
Strategy & Operations Specialist
One Thousand Walls
Internal Audit Manager