Job description / Role
About the Company
The company was established in 1982. It has successfully completed numerous large-scale, multi-million dollar projects encompassing all aspects of contracting and civil engineering works, and infrastructure development. We are looking for Construction Manager to work in Bahrain.
• Manage and oversee the day-to-day construction management of the project.
• Prepares, supervises and approves the development of PEP [from construction point of view],
and its implementation plus ensuring Lessons Learned are properly documented through out the
life of the project including Project Close-out
• Manage the construction effort and be the construction representative of our company with Client. To plan, develop and organize the construction effort to formulate the most cost-effective plan to timely completion within budget and to implement the execution of that plan.
• Monitor and report to Project Manager / Sr Construction Manager of project details, including
progress, risks and opportunities in a timely manner.
• Ensures all changes to specifications, work scope and drawings are documented
• Define clear roles & responsibilities and deliverable requirements in terms of both scope and
schedule to all the team members.
• Review man-hours and duration forecasts to completion for onshore construction and man-hours,
duration and manning forecasts for offshore hook-up and offshore installation duration and
• Monitor construction productivity and schedule performance and investigate reasons for less than
satisfactory performance. Provide recommendations and institute measures for improvement by
modification to operating procedures/work instructions.
• Adhere to Company Safety Standards and promote safety culture among the ranks through out
• Any other ad-hoc projects and duties as required by the management.
Education and Qualification
• Experience in Civil/Marine, Road projects is a must
• Previous experience as Construction Manager
• Bachelor’s degree or greater in Civil Engineering Or related discipline
• Minimum 10 years Construction Manager
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering