Job description / Role
Why not consider working in Bahrain? Through one of the leading healthcare providers in the region we are able to offer a new and exciting opportunity for a Consultant Cardiac Anaesthetist. Often overlooked, Bahrain offers a very honest expatriate experience similar to one you would get in the UAE or Qatar.
The client in question is a prestigious and highly accredited specialist cardiac centre with excellent facilities, clinical and academic. They are recently looking for a tier one Cardiac Anaesthetist to add to their existing multidiscipline team of highly qualified consultants and specialists.
- Excellent, quality driven healthcare to the elite community of Bahrain
- Emergency services to the public
- Specialist cardiac care to all Bahraini nationals and residents of Bahrain who work in various government ministries
- Excellent Tax free salary
- Family Accommodation
- Allowance for kids Education
- Business Class Flights
- 30 days annual leave plus Islamic holidays
- Family Health Insurance
- Indemnity Cover
- UK/ Ireland - CCT/CCST with GMC Specialist Register
- S/Canada - American Board Certification/ Canadian
- Australian/NZ - Fellowship of the royal college
- Germany/ Austria - Fachartz
- 5 years Consultant experience on top of any of the above
Living in Bahrain
Bahrain has an extremely high ex-pat population and even though it is only a small sovereign state it is the fourth most densely populated destination in the world. You can expect to earn a high, tax free salary and be able to enjoy excellent standards of living in a multi-cultural, diverse community.
Bahrain is among the more progressive Islamic nations however many conservative, cultural customs and rules apply to every-day life and are adhered to by all Bahraini residents. We do advise that you research the Bahraini lifestyle before furthering your application; the country has an abundance of history, once famous for pearl fishing and has many environmentally protected areas of beauty and bio-diversity.
What Happens Next?
Please apply online,
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.