Job description / Role
KHK SPORTS looking to expand their media team with driven individuals, currently based in Bahrain.
We are looking for an energetic individual who is eager to explore new ideas, be involved in copywriting and content generation. To deliver premium content and maximise engagement.
Content Writer and Social Media Specialist
• Responsible to analyze company’s product data and come up with ideas and a quarterly social media plan to amplify the reach and engagement of those products while using the company’s active social media platforms.
• Coordinate and work with in-house design team to develop content
• Create a content calendar and schedule posts based on provided guidelines.
• Must be familiar with Social media post and scheduling posts.
• Research the best industry practices and latest trends of social media and quickly capitalise on them to promote brands and the company
• Working with content writers to promote the brand
• SEO knowledge is a big plus
• Article Writing
• Business Writing
• Content Curation
• Content Development
• Content Marketing
• Content Management
• Content Management Systems
• Content Strategy
Demands of the position
• Required to work long hours
• The role may be varied at times and you will need to adapt quickly
• Work under pressure, used to working to strict deadlines and ever-changing schedules
• Prefer Immediate Join
• Salary starting from BHD 400 - as per your experience and upon performance after probation period
Please Send Your Resume online.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
About the Company
KHK Sports was established by His Highness Shaikh Khalid Bin Hamad Al Khalifa, First Deputy President of the Supreme Council for Youth and Sports President of Bahrain Athletics Association. KHK Sports is the fastest-growing sports media project in the Gulf Cooperation Council. Driven by a vision and passion for the development of sports, built on a foundation that athletes can rely upon in the Middle East.