Corporate Relationship Manager (CRM)
The Housing Bank for Trade & Finance (HBTF)
Job description / Role
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
* Customer Relationship Management Roles & Responsibilities:
* Building and maintaining relationships with key corporate clients.
* Visiting customers regularly in order to meet their needs.
* Identifying new business opportunities with existing clients and potential clients
* Negotiating contracts with clients.
* Preparing reports on financed projects status and client interaction details, such as meetings held, calls made.
* Participating in onboarding Syndicated / Club deals.
* Interfacing with the operating areas of the bank to ensure efficient delivery of products and services and ensure that Bank’s products and services are cross sold.
Credit Analysis and follow-ups Roles & Responsibilities:
* Preparing credit proposals and annual reviews.
* Monitoring client’s existing accounts periodically to ensure that all credit terms in the approvals are applied.
* Actively following up on clients to pay installments on time to avoid any delays.
* Continuous monitoring of the various collaterals provided to the bank.
Qualifications & Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or a related field
* Full knowledge of Customer Relationship Management & all of corporate products and bank’s credit policy.
* A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in corporate, account management, and business development of which (3) years at least in Bahrain.
Additional Key Competencies:
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* The ability to negotiate and close deals.
* Strong presentation skills.
* Experience working with key accounts and large corporate clients
* Strong understanding of business processes and financial concepts
* Ability to work in a team environment
Nationality: Bahraini or any nationality with residency in Bahrain.
About the Company
The Housing Bank for Trade and Finance (HBTF) was established in 1973 as a public shareholding limited company to provide housing finance.
After 24 years of operations, the bank started a new era, when it was converted to a comprehensive bank, providing full commercial and investment banking services. The bank’s capital was increased several times, and currently amount of JD(252) million the equivalent of USD(355).
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Relationship Officer
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)