Job description / Role
Gulf Connexions is currently looking for a dynamic and career orientated individual to join a well-known and respected business within the information and technology industry. This individual will be responsible for managing and developing a portfolio of key corporate clients through strategic alliances and constant relationship management.
• Establishing and maintaining a strategic relationship with key stakeholders in the business.
• Developing a strong sales pipeline for accounts and acquiring new clients to enhance sales revenue.
• Developing new business with existing clients through effective account management up-selling and cross-selling other products and identifying areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas.
• Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers and devising new methods to improve customer satisfaction.
• Degree in Business Administration or Marketing.
• 3 -7+ years of experience in a sales/ account management role with a focus on large corporate clients in Bahrain.
• Experience in the ICT or Telecom industry in Bahrain is preferred.
• A good technical understanding or exposure to enterprise products including Cloud, Infrastructure, etc.
• A track record of managing and growing a portfolio of corporate clients and meeting set targets.
Applications will be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Financial Sales and Business Development Manager