Job description / Role
• To lead and oversee the Corporate Services functions in the areas of Finance, Human Resource, Administration and Information Technology
• Provide leadership to ensure the effective management and operations of corporate functions assigned
• Establish and maintain internal controls to ensure compliance with statutory regulation and company policies and procedures.
• Responsible for compilation and presentation of financial and management reports to Management
• Oversee the preparation of annual budgets to present to the Management
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal control
• Design, develop and implement HR initiatives and strategies that support company’s strategic goals
• Work closely with the management team in formulating executive development and initiatives that will contribute towards business growth and profitability
• Maintain and develop close liaison with external agencies
• Perform any other related duties as assigned
• Degree in Accountancy with experience leading corporate functions
• At least 15 years of relevant working experience with 6 years in a managerial role
• Possess strong leadership and people management skills
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
About the Company
Established in 1996, Clarendon Parker Bahrain is an International Recruitment Specialist Consultancy based in Bahrains Seef Business District. We specialise in mid to senior level professional, managerial, technical recruitment and staffing solutions in Bahrain and beyond. Our multinational team of consultants are experienced professionals within the fields they represent. Each consultant brings strong industry links and knowledge to better understand your business requirements. We know the market and we know our candidates!
Our team of dedicated consultants specialise in the following industries:
Accounting, Finance & Banking Logistics & Customer Service Secretarial & Administration Human Resources & Recruitment Engineering & Construction IT/Telecom Marketing & PR Oil and Gas
The current range of services includes permanent and temporary recruitment, recruitment advertising campaigns, employee satisfaction surveys, state-of-the-art web-based recruitment technology and HR consulting services relating to recruitment processes and activities.