Job description / Role
This position oversees operational activities of Bahrain Branches, Centralised Operations, Trade Finance, TBML/AML Treasury Back Office, Payment Screening Unit (PSU) departments to ensure that full operational support is provided to all the business units
The client is a multinational bank headquartered in Asia. With over 15,000 employees and founded in 1941, the bank has a solid track record in the region and is looking to grow their team.
Oversee operational activities of Bahrain Branches such as:
* Centralized Operations
* Trade Finance
* Treasury Back Office
* Payment Screening Unit (PSU)
* Ensure that full operational support is provided to all the business units.
* Formulate Bank's overall operational strategies aligned to the organisation and customer requirement
* Adhering to local rules/regulations and support stakeholders including business
* Achieve the organisation's objectives
* Managerial role
* Excellent exposure
* Postgraduate / MBA qualification
* 15 years of solid branch banking experience
* IT background preferred
* Bahraini national preferred
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Branch Operations Manager
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Director, Head of Wealth Relationship Management