Job description / Role
Our Client is a leading electrical engineering and software company, with businesses based on its measurement, control, and information technologies.
The requirement of the assignment of Cyber Security Consultant is to provide immediate technical consultancy, products sales and involved in design and engineering aspect towards enhancing the Network Solution Business.
• Provide technical consultancy and advisory services through the Sales promotion activities together with the assigned Sales Team.
• Prepare detailed and basic design proposals for Network and Security proposals through the receipt of RFP/RFQ by the Customers.
• Participate in the Technical Review Meetings with Customers including the Internal Kick Off Meeting within the Company.
• Conduct Site Survey and Customer Validation requirements visits and meeting prior to final proposal.
• Conduct presentation and know how sessions to customers towards selling relevant services and products.
• Promote specific Solutions based on Network and Process Solutions at the PSC Division.
• Interact with Engineering Division towards successfully implementing Network and Security Projects.
• Participate in the execution of the internal Kickoff meeting with Engineering Division.
• Attend external kick off meeting for the customer as appropriately required.
• Assist IT Projects execution Department when required for the implementation of projects.
• Minimum 5 years of IT working experience in the industry.
• Minimum 2 years of work responsibility in sales will be of advantage
• Knowledge of CISCO Security system
• Knowledge of Anti-virus, backup system and Firewall deployment will be of advantage.
ARABIC SPEAKERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.