Job description / Role
My client is looking for an AVP/VP DCM to join its dynamic team. The ideal candidate is responsible for providing advice on the raising debt for acquisitions, refinancing of existing debt, or restructuring of existing debt. Organize borrowing and to help provide access to a global pool of investors who are looking for opportunities.
• Identify business opportunities independently and in conjunction with relationship management team.
• Build and develop direct client coverage relationships at senior levels (Treasurer / CFO)
• Preparation of offering circulars, pitch books and client presentations with responsibility for the development DCM’s marketing materials and strategy .
• Assist in the continuous development of DCM’s investor base and leverage market insight to assist in pitching for mandates and sourcing private placement opportunities.
• Build product expertise for debt capital markets products .
• Maintain up to date awareness of competitor activity, market trends and new issuances and market knowledge economic/political factors that affect the DCM market
• Act as deal team leader after deal origination:
• Structure sukuk issues, including convertibles and asset backed cash flow backed transactions work with sharia compliant banking team / external counsel as required
• Lead documentation, prospectus, structuring and regulatory approvals processes
• Preferred experience in the GCC/MENA region with established, relevant client relationships
• Minimum 6 years’ Experience in Debt Capital Markets and/or Loan Syndications
• Should have strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and should be a good negotiator
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Commerce or any related discipline, is required
• Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Commerce or any related discipline is preferred.
• Professional Certificate is preferred
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.