Job description / Role
Our client is one of the well know holding companies in Bahrain, as they are currently looking to hire a Delivery Division Supervisor for their E-commerce department
Duties & responsibilities:
- Monitor and evaluates online branch employees.
- Highly functional under pressure and able to solve problems.
- Maintain available for service delivery team.
- Responsible for the daily operations of E-commerce business through communication with branches (receiving, preparing, packing, and delivering the orders to customers)
- Ensure adequate staffing levels for the online branches.
- Ensure team knowledge and compliance to E-commerce standard operating procedure.
- Oversee drivers timing schedule to ensure their availability.
- Monitor E-commerce process flow to ensure on-time delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and evaluate daily team performance and provide direction and guidance as needed.
- Ensure that the team maintains high quality level of services and operational excellence.
- Investigate customer concerns about service, timeliness, and quality.
- Good communication skills and problem solver.
- Speak and write both English & Arabic.
- Retail experience.
- The salary is around BD600/
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering