Job description / Role
Leading Hospitality/Retail group looking for a strong Bahraini National with proven track record in spearheading impact and change within the industry.
Leading Hospitality/Retail Group with a highly progressive, dynamic working environment!
Key Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
* Working with the CEO and other executives to establish short-term objectives and long-range goals, and related plans and policies across the group.
* Review the financial results of all operations, comparing them with the company's objectives and taking appropriate measures to correct unsatisfactory performance and results.
* Ensure the company's compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and standards.
* Serve as the company's representative to the board of directors, shareholders, employees, customers, the government, and the public.
* Promote communication and cooperation among divisions to create a spirit of unity in the organization.
There is a competitive package of up to 7,000 BHD per month + benefits and the opportunity to join a leading group in the region.
* Bahraini National
* Excellent managerial and financial skills and the ability to take leadership over any business operations area.
* Superlative communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate as a leader.
* Thorough understanding of management and financial practices in all areas and phases of business operations.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.