Job description / Role
We are looking to hire a skilled Desktop Engineer to assist our clients with computer hardware and software issues. You will be required to work on-site or via remote connection and assist with hardware installations, software upgrades, systems integrations, and basic IT related issues.
• Responding to client support requests.
• Contacting clients to find out the nature of the problem.
• Traveling to the client’s location or connecting via remote link.
• Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
• Installing and maintaining hardware and computer peripherals.
• Installing and upgrading operating systems and computer software.
• Troubleshooting networking and connection issues.
• Advising on software or hardware upgrades.
• Providing basic training on computer operation and management.
• Completing job reports and ordering supplies.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
• One-year experience as Desktop Engineer or Support Technician.
• Knowledge of popular operating systems, software applications, and remote connection systems.
• Ability to solve complex hardware and software issues.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
About the Company
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.