This position is closed or expired.
See other Software jobs
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop & Maintain Portfolio Management systems.
- Will require a very good understanding of OO principles, and development experience in .NET.
- Require very good understanding of SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, Triggers, and Linked Server.
- Experience in using Crystal Reports XI R2 is highly desirable.
• Assist different departments in developing models for their analysis
- Excellent knowledge of Office products required including but not limited to the VBA development.
• Assist in the implementation of new Treasury system.
- Including but not limited to: Identifying (technical) requirements, assisting in the migration of data, assisting project manager to identify technical gaps.
• Obtain and maintain deal documentation for all of the Investment Unit¡¦s assets.
• Update, aggregate and prepare data reports as required by Supervisor and/or Portfolio Manager.
• Coordinate with third party data providers to ensure timely collection and integrity of data.
• Monitor and maintain the completeness and accuracy of the asset data within the Investment Unit¡¦s database environment.
• Perform other data maintenance or reporting functions as required by Supervisor and/or Portfolio Manager
• Perform all tasks/duties, specific assignments and manage projects as agreed upon with supervisor in the yearly work program. Demonstrate active teamwork.
• Demonstrate a high level of understanding of financial risk and opportunity.
• Deliver on set goals on a timely basis and with the highest level of quality.
• Identify and propose improvements and innovations in areas of responsibility.
• Seek to continuously improve professional development of self and peers and/or subordinates, and share knowledge and information with other team members.
• Liaise with other business and support areas of the bank as needed.
• Maintain the Bank¡¦s professional reputation in the market.
• Adhere to the Bank¡¦s code of conduct. Be familiar and comply with laws, regulations, codes of conduct, as well as bank policies, procedures and guidelines applicable to the position.
Experience: At least 5 years' experience in IT development related to bank software products. Development experience in .Net, C#, VB.net, ASP.net, VBA Macros, SQL (preferably MS SQL Server and Oracle experience), Crystal Reports, Web Server/ Service Administration (IIS) and Web Site Development is required.
Education: Undergraduate Degree, Master's degree preferable.
About the Company
Rhine Resources is a one stop professional service provider specialising in:
- Human Asset Recruitment, Talent Acquisition & Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Information Technology Services & Staff Augmentation
- Facilities Managed Services.
- Event Management
Head Office: The Kingdom of Bahrain with affiliate offices in Mumbai, Hyderabad & Chennai, India Operations cover: Middle East, Asia and North Africa Team: HR, IT & Finance professionals expertise with over 25 years of successful career & business experience across the Middle East.