Job description / Role
- Apply cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes.
- Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Analyze code and communicate detailed reviews to development teams to ensure a marked improvement in applications and the timely completion of projects.
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Optimize the company’s computing architecture.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation
Knowledge, skills and experience
- 3+ years of software development experience, in DevOps environment
- Experience in managing AWS cloud-based applications at scale.
- Experience in managing and configuring Unix based systems such as RHEL and CentOS.
- Experience in Git / GitHub
- Working knowledge on tools for containerization (like Docker) and orchestration (like Kubernetes).
- Working knowledge on CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Ansible.
- Hands on experience in CI/CD tools like CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline.
- Hands on experience in Load Balancing (Network and Application) and Auto-scaling.
- Working knowledge on python scripting for automation.
- In-depth understanding and working experience in Cloud networking setup such as VPC, Different types of VPN, Customer Gateway, NAT, Subnetting.
- Setting up security and identity management in AWS using IAM, KMS, Certificate Manager, etc.
- Monitoring and reporting the metrics using tools like CloudWatch, CloudTrail.
- Knowledge on metrics, tracing and logging using suitable tools like ELK stack, Prometheus, Grafana, InfluxDB (or alike).
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 5 years of related work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong communication skills
- Agile / DevOps experience
About the Company
At Candidate we pride ourselves in not only being a team of recruiters but possessing extensive industry experience across our key verticals, which allows us to search and select the right calibre of resource for our clients. With our offices in the UK and Dubai, UAE we have the exposure to the right network which helps us focus on building a portfolio of clients and candidates across our key sectors:
Financial Services FinTech Legal Cyber Healthcare Digital
We like to see ourselves as more than a typical recruitment consultancy. For instance we offer the core services of placing the right candidate for our clients and retained recruitment, in addition to consultancy to advise and build out a client’s needs. Supplying contract resource is an area we are building out to provide further options to our client base. Lastly training is a key focus, as a result of our partnership with Forte Markets we have access to a depth of content and expertise, across our key verticals, rarely seen with a recruiter.