Job description / Role
The role will lead and manage a team of 5-7 Relationship Managers serving HNW clients & family offices in the GCC and introduce them to international investment opportunities.
The client is a global investment advisory business, founded over 15 years ago that is focused on International Wealth Management for GCC clients.
* Lead and manage a team of RM sales support staff by conducting best practices, providing guidance on client development, transferring expertise on products, and building sales capabilities
* Meet with prospects and clients in person (may involve travel) or remotely to understand client circumstances and objectives then develop commercial proposals
* Develop granular understanding of products, organization, and processes, especially adopting and evolving with innovative digital enabled processes and ways of working
* Develop a clear understanding of how the private banking and wealth management market operate with focus on international alternative offerings
Excellent exposure to global multi-billion-dollar third parties, compensation structure and ability to impact the business.
* 10-15 years of experience in sales / sales management position from relevant financial services industries preferably Private Banking / Wealth Management
* Must have an understanding of investment products, asset classes, fund structures, domiciles and be a trusted advisor to clients - moving a book is not a requisite, but existing knowledge and team management capability is a must
* Must exhibit entrepreneurial drive, thought leadership, high emotional intelligence and a commercial mind-set
* Graduate/Postgraduate in Banking and/or Finance / Business from reputable international institution
* Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Arabic and English
* CFA as a preferred qualification
* Knowledge of asset management and investment products
* Leadership skills - managing both up (leadership) and down (RM team)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.