Job description / Role
Department: Risk Management
Specific Sector in the department: Investment Risk
Job Outputs and Responsibilities
• Responsible for assisting the Head of the Risk Management in managing Investment risk of the Bank.
• Review and analyze new investment opportunities in private equity or real estate domain
• Frequent review of the existing investments to monitor their performances
• Analysis of real estate development projects managed by the Bank
• Arranging periodic meetings/discussions directly with the management teams of all concerned
• Analysis of traded investments like traded equities, sukuks and others.
• Finalize detailed risk reports for the Board
• Establish, monitor and reporting of KPIs
• Maintain a risk actionable tracker for all the investments.
• Prepare detailed periodical reports on various Risk aspects as required
• Assist in regular review of policies and frameworks related to investment risk.
• ACCA/CPA/CA/CIMA/MBA in Finance or a related discipline.
• Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) is an added advantage.
• 8-12 years’ of experience in analyzing investments from investment side or from risk side of an investment bank/PE firm
• Strong ability to work with and generate complex spreadsheets and other analytical tools.
• Excellent quantitative, analytical, report writing, and presentation skills
• Meticulous attention to detail and a high level of accuracy, having good commercial awareness
• Strong negotiation, influencing and facilitation skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
About the Company
"One Vision for Consultancy" is a one stop professional service provider specialising in:
Employment Consultancy (Human Asset Recruitment & Talent Acquisition): Using a competency based frame work; we indentify the best candidates to fit your unique organisational needs. The objective is to ensure recruitment of high potential talent for long term retention with the capability of achieving succession planning in the organisation. We offer both contingency and retained search.
Our executive team, with their strong corporate and business backgrounds and track record of success, will help you identify and recruit candidates within a short time frame to meet your business needs and requirements. We source talent worldwide as required by specifics or as set by the client.
Facilities Managed Services: We provide staffing resources and services for short as well as long term basis to support front and back office requirements.
Computer Software Design Development and Maintenance: Our objective is to first and foremost understand our clients and their requirements. We work with business alliance partners who have experience, highly skilled technical professionals, a working methodology and good industry knowledge. We provide our clients with solutions that are capable of driving projects to successful completion and customer satisfaction. Provide onsite IT professional for IT maintenance, support, system study, development, implementation or consultancy.
Technical Assistance to maintenance and operations of facilities: System studies, design, develop, implement, support, maintain and manage operational plant services.
Staff augmentation of professionals for short and long term projects.
Head of Finance
Investment Associate - Private Equity
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Senior Manager Performance Management & Development
Director of Private Equity