Job description / Role
Our client is seeking a fluent bilingual Arabic/English Senior Dispute Resolution lawyer to join their firm.
They are looking for someone 9-13 years PQE. You will provide high quality legal and management support to the Director of Dispute Resolution including:
• Conduct high-level legal research, develop strategies and provide risk assessment for handling cases and projects.
• Maintain strong client relations through consistent communication and feedback related to ongoing cases and legal matters.
• Prepare and draft legal documents such as legal notices, claim statements, court memorandums, wills, deeds, petitions, POAs, leases amongst others.
• Liaise with different government authorities as required.
• Supervise legal assistants, junior lawyers, paralegals, and related litigation staff members.
• Negotiate settlements of civil disputes.
• Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions, by such means as interviewing clients and witnesses to ascertain the facts of a case.
• Advise executives and senior management on strength of claims and defenses, dispute avoidance and resolution.
• Advise clients concerning business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations.
• Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses.
BHD 1,000 to 2,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• 9 -13 years Post Qualification Experience, with a strong background in general litigation and dispute resolution.
• Senior-level experience in a legal firm.
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Flexible approach to meet the changing priorities of the firm or its client.
• Ability to work well in high-pressure environments.
• Attention to details.
• Project Management and multitasking skills.
• Problem solving skills
• Arabic and English Speaker
About the Company
MENA Recruit is a boutique Executive Search and Recruitment firm focused on meeting recruitment needs from Business Services through to Partner and General Counsel level within the legal sector. This extends to in-house and private practice in multiple industries covering the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait and Egypt along with a select group of tier one international firms in Australia.
With over 20 years’ recruitment experience in London and Dubai, we have developed strong international ties in the UK, USA and APAC and have an extensive local Middle East network to draw from. We are committed to providing a bespoke service to clients and candidates.