Job description / Role
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Establishes restaurant business plan by surveying restaurant demand; conferring with people in the community; identifying and evaluating competitors; preparing financial, marketing, and sales projections, analyses, and estimates.
• Meets restaurant financial objectives by developing financing; establishing banking relationships; preparing strategic and annual forecasts and budgets; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions; establishing and monitoring financial controls; developing and implementing strategies to increase average meal checks.
• Attracts patrons by developing and implementing marketing, advertising, public and community relations programs; evaluating program results; identifying and tracking changing demands.
• Controls purchases and inventory by meeting with account manager; negotiating prices and contracts; developing preferred supplier lists; reviewing and evaluating usage reports; analyzing variances; taking corrective actions.
• Maintains operations by preparing policies and standard operating procedures; implementing production, productivity, quality, and patron-service standards; determining and implementing system improvements.
• Maintains patron satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings; initiating improvements; building relationships with preferred patrons.
• Accomplishes restaurant and bar human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining management staff; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Maintains safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health and legal regulations; maintaining security systems.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in the restaurant industry; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Cost Accounting, Developing Budgets, Financial Planning and Strategy, Decision Making, Process Improvement, Strategic Planning, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Management Proficiency, Managing Profitability, Quality Focus
• A degree in business management
• Previous experience in food and beverage management
• In-depth working knowledge of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
• In-depth working knowledge of food preparation and presentation
• Experience in staff management and development
• Knowledge of basic accounting principles and practices
• Experience in analyzing financial data
• Knowledge of planning and forecasting
• Track record of managing inventory and cost control
• Knowledge of administrative procedures
• Able to use relevant computer applications
About the Company
Quick Zebra Services (QZS) is the leading cleaning and maintenance company in the Kingdom of Bahrain with over 2000 employees trained to British Institute Cleaning Science (BICS) methodology. QZS is the fastest growing cleaning company in Bahrain, and the only company offering IRATA (Industrial Rope Access Trade Association) certified trained staff; and has its own training school for its cleaning operatives, supervisors and managers allowing the company to take on even the toughest cleaning and maintenance challenges.
With the vast experience in both cleaning services and management skills, it has grown into a professional cleaning services catering both residential and commercial sectors, satisfying its clients with its effective professional skills. Our continuous training and certifications to enhance our staffs technical skills, safety and management give us the credibility to proudly give customer satisfaction.
Operations Manager - Food Business
F&B Manager - New Restaurant Venture
|Saudi Arabia||21 Jun|
Area Manager for an Fnb Holding Group
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Country Operations Manager - Food Service
|Saudi Arabia||23 Mar|
Hotel Operations Manager
|Ras Al Khaimah||11 May|