Job description / Role
As Divisional Manager, prime responsibility is to achieve set sales budget by successfully managing Sales & Merchandising team, designing and implementing strategic sales plan that expands company's customer base and ensure Company & Brand’s strong presence in market. Other responsibilities include recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales team so as to streamline & improve sales & collection process.
• Analyze, Improve & Achieve set revenue budget, ensure payment collection on time while preventing bad debts & sales team pilferage of CGDD division.
• To adequately understand and implement the policies of the Company.
• Prepare and analyze sales, marketing, financial and other reports to gain insights about current performance and plan accordingly to maximize growth.
• Ensuring all terms of contracts with Suppliers and Retail markets are followed.
• Foster strong internal and external partnerships with both customers & suppliers.
• Identify new opportunities for existing brands while creating new opportunities for business expansion.
• Continually monitor competitors’ activities, identify opportunities, risks and make recommendations to drive business to meet objectives.
• Ensure proper stock control maintaining sufficient product quantities in line with company directives, including preparing and maintaining the necessary reports.
• Prepare regular orders for suppliers as required to ensure availability of products.
• Maintain and develop reports required for suppliers and customers.
• Organize the day to day operational activities that are being supervised to meet the department’s organizational goals and objectives.
• Conduct analysis and periodical reviews of the brand, competition, category, customer and consumer trends to enhance the brand’s equity and marketplace performance.
• Analyzes current performance, trends, market conditions and other contributing factors in recommending base and stretch revenue goals for upcoming year.
• To promote mature and supportive role towards all colleagues working within the organization while exhibiting high level of positive and healthy inter-personal relationship.
• To reflect strong leadership and communication skills.
About the Company
PARTNER & MORE is offering a wide variety of services for companies of all scales in the MENA region. We aim at increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of our clients’ organization and to develop a strong partnership with our esteemed local and multinational clients through providing a quality, unique and customized services and solutions.
PARTNER & MORE as implied by the name is a conclusive Organization that makes the most use out of the clients’ resources in order to enhance their efficiency and profitability. PARTNER & MORE also provides their clients with customized optimal solutions for their specific needs along with securing the right calibers to do so.
Providing recruitment, training, finance back office, industrial certifications, consulting and restructuring services, PARTNER & MORE assure their clients to have a caring and comprehending genuine partner at every step of the way.