Job description / Role
- General administrative support including dealing with incoming correspondence, phone calls, photocopying, scanning documents and sending faxes.
- Monitoring stock of company literature (brochures, company profile, etc.) and letter-headed stationery. The job holder will conduct inventories from time to time and report any need for stock replacement to the personal assistant.
- Purchase of stationery and other office consumables (paper, binding materials, toners, etc).
- Ensure that mail and couriered envelopes are sent out on time. keeping a record of all outgoing mail by post or courier, and ensure that all airway bills match invoiced charges.
- Assist the accounts department in check releasing, filing of the payment vouchers, receiving supplier’s invoice, attached the corresponding LPO and send for routing to project managers for approval.
- Perform office duties for the senior managers as and when required.
- Maintaining supplier files and preparing documents for evaluation to be conducted by ISO certified.
- Monthly & Yearly material inventory and diesel checking in site.
- Bachelor degree is a must.
- Previous experience in same industry with knowledge in working with IMS standards.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Should have wast knowledge & skill in maintaining all site documents properly
About the Company
Keller’s experience in the geotechnical engineering industry is now over 155 years. Currently Keller is the world’s largest independent Ground Engineering Contractor, renowned for providing technically advanced and cost-effective foundation solutions. Our reputation is built on Engineering excellence and a commitment to continual innovation. Our services are used across the construction spectrum in infrastructure, industrial, commercial, residential and environmental projects. As subcontractor specialists in geotechnical engineering, we have established an international and local presence in the Middle East. Our strong reputation for delivering innovative and cost-effective foundations and ground engineering solutions together within an environment where safety is the number one priority, has made use the reputable company we are today. Working at Keller also means having plenty of opportunity for development. As Keller´s business is very challenging, we need to rely on highly skilled professionals. Thus, we support our employees continuously in their personal and professional development. We offer a wide range of training, coaching and other workshops which cover various competencies, including: Technology, Customer relations, Business efficiency, Leadership, Working methods and Communication skills.
Officer - Document Controller
Oryx Engineering Solutions
Document Controller - Major Exhibition Programme
Assistant Procurement Officer
Officer - Administration
Oryx Engineering Solutions
Site Document Controller
|Abu Dhabi||21 Jan|