Job description / Role
What will my responsibilities look like in this role?
• Establish and organize a proper filing system as described in the manual for handling all correspondence (incoming and outgoing).
• Master outgoing and incoming files.
• Detailed subject site files.
• Registers for incoming and outgoing correspondence.
• Receive, stamp and distribute incoming correspondence including transfer to relevant service and site engineers, as marked by the RE, and relay them from the action engineers back to the RE
• Type all correspondence and reports issued by the RE, expedite the subsequent distribution of copies (through SSH courier) to their destinations and place copies in the proper site files.
• Stamp and relay the shop drawings, material, samples and catalogues to the RE, to involve SSH engineers (and vice versa) and subsequently distribute to the relevant destinations.
• Compile the monthly reports, send them for binding to the SSH main office and finally distribute to concerned parties.
What we are looking for?
SSH are looking for talented Document Controller’s to join our team in Bahrain. The Document Controller must demonstrate a minimum of 5 yrs. experience working on project’s in the Middle East.
Our portfolio of live projects includes cultural, healthcare, hospitality and retail projects across the Middle East and North Africa.
SSH is one of the leading master planning, infrastructure, building design, construction supervision and project management firms in the Middle East, with a reputation for design integrity and a portfolio of landmark projects throughout the region.
What do I need to apply?
• Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in a multi-disciplinary practice with proven experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified above.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Bahrain.
• Ability to deliver under pressure
Minimum requirement would be Diploma in relevant field.
SSH specialises in the delivery of world class construction projects in the MENA region. We are a rapidly expanding multidisciplinary firm with over 50 years' expertise in architecture, engineering, infrastructure and construction supervision.
SSH are respected project leaders, trusted international partners and reputable employers. We aim to be the consultant, strategic partner and employer of choice for the MENA region. Our continued participation in the region's premier construction projects reflects our world class expertise in specialist markets and our unrivalled local knowledge.
About the Company
Having been in business for 50 years, we have accumulated unparalled knowledge, skill, and creativity. We use our expertise to develop a truly tailored innovative and creative solution that is in line with our clients' specific requirements. We don't sell a "house style" - that's not our style.
The firm has its headquarters in Kuwait and has completed a wide range of projects locally and throughout the Middle East. A recent survey conducted by the World Architecture Magazine shows that SSH is currently ranked as number fifty two in the world.
We treat our employees as valued members of the team. We believe in the power of every single person who works here and the individual expertise they bring to a project. We reinforce the worth of every individual by giving them the room to excel.
SSH is registered in Kuwait with the Ministry of Planning, Ministry of Public Works, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Ministry of Defense, the Kuwait Municipality and many private enterprises.
The Firm is registered with international and bi-lateral agencies such as the United Nations Development Programme, the International Road Federation, the Arab Fund for Social and Economic Development, the Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development, the Committee for Reconstruction and Development in Lebanon.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Document Controller - Mega Infrastructure Project
|Abu Dhabi||24 Jul|
Document Control Supervisor/Manager for a General Contracting Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE