Job description / Role
Our Client is an independent educational consulting firm focusing on US and UK universities admissions, based in Bahrain they are looking for an Educational Consultant.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Initial sales point of contact for all incoming client enquiries, presenting the suite of products and services as needed, fee discussion and programme proposal
• Establishing and maintaining existing and new referral networks and corporate relationships
• Content creation and engagement with media outlets
• Key input into pricing strategy, budget, forecast formulation and growing the profitability of the Bahrain operation.
Process and Delivery
• Client point of call, giving exceptional customer service.
• Manage the consultant network and streamline internal process to expand the delivery capacity.
• Develop department process handbook for training purposes.
• Client delivery within either school or University placement.
• Increase client conversation rates and revenue base.
• Drive the business area forward with new revenue initiatives, enhancing our current offering and attracting higher volumes of business.
Experience & Qualifications:
• Bachelor degree with focus in education preferred
• A working knowledge of the UK and US education system, ideally with a background of either school admissions, school advice/ placements or University consultancy.
• Experience with interacting and dealing with international stakeholders.
• Commercially awareness with forecasting/ budget responsibility and business growth experience with a keen eye for revenue growth and margin expansion.
• Ambitious and entrepreneurial in nature, willing to take responsibility and accountability.
• A calm, warm and reassuring personality, best suited to our business and client base.
• Demonstrable ability to win new business from initial point of contact.
• Experience and exposure into the Middle East market
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering