Job description / Role
Our Client is a leading electrical engineering and software company, with businesses based on its measurement, control, and information technologies.
The position of EMS Sales Manager is a key role to promote Energy Management Solution to facilitate consumption analysis, drill down analysis, modeling and simulation to optimize the energy supply and demand of manufacturing plant in and across the Middle East and Africa. The individual needs to create Energy Management solution business opportunity and manage to receive orders from customers across the region. The mission is both project-type solution sales promotion and lifecycle-support business promotion.
• Promote value added solution service to existing customer and new customer
• Take leadership to expand EMS business in Middle East and Africa region
• Work with internal sales proposal team to provide high quality technical proposal and cost-effective solution service
• Develop a customer-driven solution service business
• Establish relationship with customer management level.
• At least 9-12 years of relevant Energy Business related and engineering experience
• A sound knowledge of Solutions Application related Business is preferred.
• Chemical or Electrical Engineering background
• The ability to discern strategic imperative for Solution engineering management
• Preferable with previous handling or knowledge of EcoStruxure Energy, SentientSystem, or Aspen Energy Analyzer/Utilities Planner
• Solutions typically deployed from level 3 and above.
ARABIC SPEAKERS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE AND ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.