Job description / Role
We are looking for an ERP Implementor to lead the introduction of a new cloud-based ERP system to the GCC.
The job will require the following:
• Learn the capabilities of a new ERP system we plan to introduce to the GCC.
• Prepare a gap analysis of the software compared to GCC regulations (bookkeeping, VAT, etc.)
• Prepare and execute a sales plan for distributors and end clients in the GCC.
• Be prepared to travel within the GCC for pre-sales and post-sale purposes.
• Prepare instructional materials and instruct users online and/or on-site.
• Configure clients' systems and assist with data migration, user privileges, etc.
The ideal candidate should have:
• Accounting/bookkeeping experience - a must.
• Experience in sales (B2B) a plus.
• Experience with implementing ERP systems in the GCC - a plus.
• Fluent in both Arabic and English.
• Bahraini national.
About the Company
Regional Labs is a new player in the Middle Eastern tech ecosystem. We are a regional network of Innovation Hubs, designed to link the tech ecosystems in the region and thus provide startups with an additional layer of market access and connectivity. Our HQ is in Manama, the capital of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
We work in coordination with governmental entities, key regional players, and local stakeholders in each respective ecosystem, aiming to fortify the breakthroughs made possible by the Abraham Accords through interpersonal relationships, and technological transference.