Job description / Role
We are looking for an Event Director with international experience in planning & executing international events.
• Minimum 12- 15 years of work experience in managing International events and leading large teams.
• Experience in dealing with stakeholders/board members.
• Experience ranging from Identifying keynote speakers, planning, to delivering high profile programs/ events and working closely with leadership is essential.
• As Event Director you will be accountable for the growth, development and management. This includes full accountability for event sales, event services, event campaign, event performance and event profitability, whilst also maintaining a high level of client and team satisfaction.
• Expert in B2B events industry, you should have an excellent understanding of the role and value of events in supporting lead generation, nurture and sales enablement programmes.
• Exceptional project direction and management skills, ability to manage multiple timelines, deadlines, actions in a collaborative extremely fast-paced environment.
• Strong experience in creating and designing event programmes, including event themes, messaging, branding, content out the box ideas and creative approaches to improving audience engagement and interaction. Excellent client management experiences, confident in building relationships and pitching new ideas to senior stakeholders.
• Excellent problem-solving skills, able to come up with solutions and overcome obstacles
• Confident Speaker & Excellent Communication Skills
• Leadership skills
• Decision making
• Strategic Planning
• Technology forward.
About the Company
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.