Job description / Role
Our client is a holding company with considerable investments in the real estate industry in Saudi Arabia, Europe, Asia, the United States and China. The company has as well investments in the stock market in 25 countries. They are currently looking for an enthusiastic and highly organized Events Manager to produce events from conception through completion to be based in Riyadh.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ability to see the “big picture” and meet objectives in all stages of event planning, design, and production.
• Management of all project elements within time limits and on budget.
• Exceptional communication skills to liaise with clients, identify their needs, and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Able to conduct market research and gather information.
• Negotiating contracts.
• Providing clear, well-written periodic reports to stakeholders.
• Able to articulately propose ideas to improve services and event quality.
• Management and organizational skills needed to oversee facilities and manage all event details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material, etc.
• Commitment to compliance with all insurance, legal, health, and safety obligations.
• People skills needed to staff events and coordinate their activities.
• Enthusiasm regarding collaborative work with marketing and PR departments to promote and publicize events.
• Proactive approach to handling issues and troubleshooting any emerging problems on the event day.
• Follow-through and willingness to conduct pre-and post-event evaluations, reporting on the outcomes.
• Research skills to identify event opportunities, understand the market, and generate interest.
Qualifications and Experience:
• BS in Event Management or related field.
• Significant work experience as an events planner or organizer.
• Impressive references and portfolio of previously managed events (live concerts , festivals, parties, corporate events, etc.)
• Superb time management and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Sales skills and an aptitude for building productive business relationships.
• Ability to oversee multiple projects independently.
• Proficient in MS Office.
• References from previous clients.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
KKT Orthopedic Spine Center
Event Management Professional
Big Fish Recruitment
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Head of Events - Government Entity