Job description / Role
Executive Assistant - Bahrain
A rare opportunity has become available for a polished and pro-active Executive Assistant to join a highly entrepreneurial and ambitious organization based in Bahrain. The selected candidate will be required to manage all affairs across the executive office including top-to-bottom project management, complex diary management, resource booking, document processing and travel arrangements amongst others. This opportunity would appeal to an experienced Administrative professional who is looking for their next big opportunity to grow and advance their career.
• Anticipate needs and provide high-level administrative support to executives.
• Manage continuously changing and complex calendar requirements to ensure a productive and positive workflow.
• Manage logistics around travel, meetings and events.
• Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
• Prepare, consolidate or finalize presentation material as required.
• Assist with personal matters.
• Complete other duties and tasks as assigned.
• 10 years of recent administrative experience supporting C-Level executives.
• The ability to prioritize and work under pressure, whilst keeping an eye for detail.
• Effective organisational skills, with demonstrated attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Superior communication skills both verbal and written is essential.
• Pro-active mindset and takes initiative autonomously.
• Utmost level of discretion and integrity in handling confidential information.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.
Due to the high number of inbounds applications for this role, please note that we are only able to connect with shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear from one of our recruitment team in the next 10 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occassion.
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
Senior Executive Assistant
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Irwin & Dow