Job description / Role
Executive Assistant - Bahrain
Our client is a Global Private Equity firm based in Bahrain with a strong reputation for its workplace diversity, character, and pleasant work culture. The company is looking to hire an Executive Assistant to support the Managing Director, the role is based in Bahrain.
Our client is a Global Private Equity firm based in Bahrain with a strong reputation for its workplace diversity, character, and pleasant work culture. The company is looking to hire an Executive Assistant to support the Managing Director in Bahrain.
As the Executive Assistant to the Managing Director, responsible for providing high-level administrative and secretarial support the responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Detailed calendar management and meeting scheduling on behalf of the Managing Director and team
* Complete expense reports and oversee considerable travel, including overseas trips.
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with important internal and external colleagues, clients, boards, etc.
* Serve as a positive point of contact in each relationship and make sure to reach out to priority contacts regularly.
* Generate reports using Excel and assist in preparation for meetings and presentations
* Prepare PowerPoint presentations and other administrative collateral for business meetings
* Record daily expenditures and create weekly, monthly, or quarterly reports.
* In the event that the company necessitates, handle the planning of meetings and events on-site, including arranging for catering, supplies, and conference room availability.
* Ensure that all office filing systems are supported and managed, check the office mailbox, and secure office supplies for new hires.
* Support the planning and implementation of specified goals and objectives, including project coordination and problem-solving.
The successful applicant will be offered a competitive monthly salary. In addition, the applicant will receive family perks such as a wellness allowance, medical insurance and annual bonus.
* 5 - 7 years of relevant support experience with a global Professional Service Company (financial service, legal or management consulting)
* Candidate needs to have experience supporting the C suite on a one on one basis
* High preference will be given to Bahrain Nationals.
* Excellent communication skills in Arabic and English (both written and verbal).
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Have the ability to maintain an up-to-date calendar and generate quality reports.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
MAYKS HR Consulting
Administration Assistant / Administrative Secretary
MAYKS HR Consulting
Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer
Banke International Properties