Job description / Role
Our client is a modern health and wellness center that offers a variety of programs led by experts in training both the body and mind. They are currently looking for an Exercise Coach to be based in Bahrain.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assess client physiological load
• Write individual exercise programs to address low, moderate, or high overall load.
• Assess functional defects and imbalances in the body, looking especially at their spinal musculature.
• Design personalized exercise program that balance the atomic nervous system.
• Understand how optimizing posture not only improves function but also increase overall wellness.
• Implement plethora of exercises that enhance function.
• Maintain e?cient and a?ective company operations.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
• Up to date IT or computer skills.
• Being punctual for duty (10mins before) and your training sessions.
• Must be ready and able to live the mission, vision, and values of HV.
• Educate clients and guests on the policies and procedures of HV.
• Provide resources and contact information for clients for future enquiries.
• Discuss health and ?tness goal settings.
• Keep detailed, accurate client records and maintain the client’s information as con?dential.
• Provide regular weekly appointments and follow up communication with clients.
• Attend all HV training sessions and meetings.
• Contribute to the Instagram designs, content and posting for the month. And be an enthusiastic participant involved in the stories and the photo shoots needed.
• Manage your monthly target numbers by being ?exible and accountable.
• Report to the head exercise coach with any issues, concerns or suggestions.
• Always promote HV in a positive manner.
Qualification & Requirements:
• Personal trainer with quality experience.
• Certified with the necessary qualifications.
• Wellness coach with PT skills
• Fitness and motivational personality
• Candidate must be based in Bahrain
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering