Job description / Role
- Behaves and acts in an exemplary fashion, embodying the brand mindset
- Ensures that all events run smoothly in accordance with the specifications validated by the Sales Manager, the F. & B. Director & Sales Department and the customer
- Optimizes the Meeting offer by making proposals and do telephone-sales calls daily
- To assist the Director of Food and Beverage and outlet managers on their daily tasks. To keep track of functions in each and every outlet. To maintain close liaison with other departments, especially with Sales and front office.
- To obtain maximum profit and maximum guest satisfaction and will coordinate all the necessary documentation regarding the function i.e. quotation, follow up, traces send function sheets to all the departments.
- Ensures the high standard of services provided for and the attainment of the department's qualitative
- Conveys the hotel's image and atmosphere through his/her exemplary attitude, warm and friendly welcome, availability and frequent presence in the field.
- Manages and motivates the teams in order to improve sales and the quality of F&B services.
- Improves the department's results by increasing sales and the productivity of F&B points of sales.
- Leads and brings life to MERCURE projects and identity features in the department
- Carry out other duties as requested by the Dept Head
- Responsible for implementing special promotions and events for all food and beverage outlets, to attain a profitable food and beverage operation
- Establishes two way communication and coordination with related departments like Sales and Marketing, Front, Housekeeping, Engineering and Finance.
- Conducts internal & external communication, for the daily operation. Carries out duties as assigned.
- Helps increase income from the event by encouraging additional sales.
- Helps promote the Meeting offer by providing high quality services and making proactive suggestions. "
Level of Education
Areas of study
- 1 to 2 years
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.