Job description / Role
The KKT Orthopedic Spine Centers are a leading global network of pain treatment centers in 12 countries, focused on the most advanced treatments of pain from back, neck and joint conditions. We are looking for a Marketing Manager to be based in Bahrain branch.
• Identify clinic location with providing suitable study and information.
• Identify and select business affiliates and the decision makers that can assist for setup or operation such as law firms, logistics, licensing, etc.
• Compare contractors and supplier’s quotations and process for tendering.
• Handel the process of new projects of renovating existing clinics and constructing new ones starting from selecting the best contractors till grand opening.
• Order KKT machines, X-ray machines and clinic’s equipment.
• Regular check-ups.
• Quality/Quantity Control for the clinics.
• Degree holder
• 3-4 years of experience
About the Company
Turning an Extraordinary Vision into Reality.
Back in the early 90's, when Dr. Khan first started developing KKT, his focus was on only one thing: Revolutionizing the diagnosis and treatment of the underlying cause of spine related pain.
In the course of treating thousands of cases of serious, often debilitating conditions, Dr. Khan carefully observed and researched various factors contributing to pain and the subsequent decline of the body, including the elusive 'misalignment' - shifts in the correct positioning of the vertebral column - that are at the core of many people's sufferings. He was also concerned with the deterioration of crucial tissues (such as the discs) in the spine. Patients were left struggling with chronic back and neck pain, often resorting to medications and injections for at best, temporary relief.
It was obvious early on that Dr. Khan needed to uncover a treatment that could target the root problem and not just the symptoms. He had delved into the entire spectrum of treatments in pain management, anti-aging, and hormone modulation to treat the suffering of patients through a revolutionary medical clinic, -International Center for the Spine . Dr. Khan assembled a remarkable team of physicians and scientists committed to furthering medical research in the spine related fields.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies