Job description / Role
Field Manager GLAS Subscription & Usage Management EMEA/JAPAC - M2/3
The Global Licensing and Advisory Services (GLAS) Subscription & Usage Management (SUM) Organization works directly with the Oracle SaaS customers to provide services and education on Oracle SaaS Subscription and Usage Management. Our offerings are aimed at improving the Customer Experience to manage and control their usage of subscribed application products.
The key deliverables of the business unit are:
- Customer support for Usage Management questions
- Proactive engagements with Oracle Cloud Customers to facilitate Subscription Usage Management
- Provisioning of Tools and Information to simplify Subscription & Usage Management
- Offering Training, Education and Guidance to better control Cloud Service Usage
- Offering Best Practices in Asset Management Practices for Cloud Services
The Cloud Subscription & Usage Management Manager will be responsible for recruiting, educating and operating the SaaS Subscription & Usage Management team for EMEA and JAPAC.
The SaaS Subscription & Usage Management team is directly engaging with Oracle SaaS customers to advise and support them to optimize their User and Usage management. It is a team of highly specialized consultants that are dedicated to improve the overall customer experience with their services. The team is geographically distributed over the designated region.
The SaaS Subscription & Usage Management team will work closely with other Oracle teams with a focus on covering all customer segments. The role will support key projects and Oracle's global go to market strategy.
- Builds, manages and leads a local/virtual team
- Owns assigned activities and objectives
- Works with other Executives and Teams from GLAS, Product Development, Sales and Operations
- Leads, manages and motivates a team of Consultants to achieve specific objectives and KPIs to provide a leading customer experience in the SaaS Cloud Usage space
- Promotes implementation of pro-active SaaS usage management at customers
- Provides quality assurance and usage guidance
- Actively contribute to build a vision, strategy & concept to deliver Usage Management Services to Oracle Customers
- Marketing of the SaaS Subscription & Usage Management Services to customers & internal stakeholders
- Monitors and assesses other vendors and their usage management platforms
- Collects feedback from the Customers and the market and influences GLAS Subscription & Usage Management Program Development to improve the overall customer experience
- Informs, educates and trains customers to improve usage management skills
- Effectively communicates relevant information to the team and all levels of the organization
- Builds & communicates with a network of relevant executives within Oracle and participates in meetings related to the delivery of services for the improved customer experience in the area of subscription usage management
- Operates in line with Oracle's processes/procedures & core values
- Is responsible for coaching, performance management, and career development of the team
- Defines and drives the recruiting process
- University degree or equivalent combination of studies and experience in Computer Science
- Typically 5 years of experience in a customer-facing role in the technology industry: consulting, account management, value engineering or customer success with at least 2 years' experience in people management.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Oracle SaaS products, preferably in SaaS Usage or User Management.
- A proven track record in a business that provides services ideally within the IT asset management
- Passionate leader capable of selling on added value and influencing key decision makers
- Ability to develop strong, constructive relationships with multiple strategic stakeholders in international work environment
- A hard-working ethos who is disciplined and reliable in executing company processes and strategies
- Strong communication, presentation, business writing and professional skills, including being able to liaise with both technical/ business & internal/ external contacts
- Proven people management skills, including delegation, coaching and motivation
- Fluent in English, any other language is an asset.
- Percentage of travel may be required
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.