Job description / Role
• Experienced in applying principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by compiling information, preparing profit and loss statements, and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures.
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions, review budgets and expenditures, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
• Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures. Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly MIS Reports.
• Direct and coordinate company financial planning and budget management functions.
• Presents financial information to senior management and/or Board of Directors.
• Analyzes and interprets financial data and recommends changes to improve systems and financial performance.
• Maintain, analyze, summarize and general ledger accounts, prepare of financial statements and develops chart of accounts.
• Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
• Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors. Resolve accounting discrepancies.
• Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards Coordinating with internal auditors for quarterly audit report and external auditors in completing annual audit report.
• Determine product, project and contract costing. Appropriate allocation of costs; Upgrading the Financial accounting system.
• Develop the annual operating budget and consult with departmental management on the fiscal aspects of program planning, salary recommendations, and other administrative actions.
• Provide accounting policy orientation for new staff.
• Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, IFRS
• Knowledge of Focus financial and accounting software applications
• Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports statements and projections.
• Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• B.com/ M.com graduate / Chartered Accountant preferably Educationally, an ICWA is required.
• Must have at least eight years relevant work experience. Must be current with regulations and compliance issues. Strong supervisory skills required
• Preferably candidate experienced in Asphalt industry or any other construction industry
About the Company
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.