Job description / Role
• Directs and coordinate hotel financial planning and budget management functions.
• Establishes, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
• Prepares profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
• Prepares and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
• Monitors and analyze monthly operating results against budget.
• Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
• Direct and coordinate debt financing and debt service payments with external agencies.
• Oversees daily operations of the finance department and resolve accounting discrepancies
• Manages the preparation of the official annual report of actual revenues, transfers, and expenses.
• Interacts with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
• Manages the preparation of financial outlooks and financial forecasts.
• Prepares financial analysis for contract negotiations and product investment decisions.
• Ensures compliance with local budgetary reporting requirements.
• Works with department managers and corporate team members to develop five year business plans for the hotel.
• Establishes and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
• Develops the annual operating budget and consult with departmental management on the fiscal aspects of program planning, salary recommendations, and other administrative actions.
• Designs, establishes, and maintain an organizational structure and staffing to effectively accomplish the department's goals and objectives.
• Direct financial spot checks and provide recommendations for procedural improvements.
• Participates with continuous training conducted internally or by ACCOR Academy.
• To comply with ACCOR values and principles and delegate them to finance team members.
• To ensure the confidentiality of information related either to the hotel or clients.
• Conducts yearly appraisals for finance team member by using ACCOR standard tools and procedures.
• Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff.
• Other duties as assigned by the management.
• Reports directly to the General Manager
• Supervises finance team members to fulfill their assigned duties.
• Interacts with other department heads regarding financial issues as appropriate.
• Should perform other duties assigned by superior(s).
Level of Education: Others
Areas of Study: Other Professional
Experiences: 3 to 5 years
Languages: (Essential) English
• Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
• Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
• Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
• Working knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting, rolling budgets.
• Fully aware of ACCOR and MERCURE programs
• Fully aware of the ACCOR values
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Finance Manager
Regional Finance Controller
Canadian International School (CIS)
|Abu Dhabi||23 Feb|
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)