Job description / Role
Responsibilities will be including but not limited to the following:
- Providing and interpreting financial information
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
- Analysing change and advising accordingly
- Formulating strategic and long-term business plans
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance
- Analysing competitors and market trends
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Managing financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers etc.
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
- Managing budgets
- Arranging new sources of finance for a company's debt facilities
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Chartered Accountant Certificate
- Experience in Construction Companies and specifically Project Finance
- Experience in Debt Restructuring and Project Funding
- Minimum of 10+ experience
About the Company
A leading company in Bahrain.