Job description / Role
• Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
• Preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
• Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
• Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
• Research technical accounting issues for compliance
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
• Prepare necessary paperwork for VAT payments and returns
• Complete quarterly and annual VAT reports
• Recommend VAT strategies that align with business goals
• Organize and update the company’s VAT database
• Share financial data with the accounting department
• Liaise with internal and external auditors
• Experience in providing key information to managers, board members and committees and facilitating the flow of information.
• Liaising with board members and fulfilling their requests for information also may play a large role.
• Advanced degree in Accounting (CA, ACCA or CPA is preferred)
• Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
• Experience with creating financial statements
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
• Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
• 6.5 years of overall combined accounting and finance experience.
• Experienced in maintaining and updating the governance framework, monitoring compliance with requirements in framework, coordinating governance committee and board member meetings, monitoring certain business processes, establishing and maintaining a record of operational procedures manuals, and analyzing monthly reports.
About the Company
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.