Job description / Role
• Implementation of the business strategies/budget as set by the COO and Business Head.
• Create relationships with Financial Institutions in opening operational, correspondence and settlement accounts.
• Assist the company Finance team in finding appropriate pricing and banking rates to design profitability model within fund managements.
• Assist regional and international subsidiaries in finding, opening account and creating good financial institution relationships.
• Assisting the COO and Business Head in managing the global Financial relationship of correspondent banks.
• Design program for all account holder banks in providing the level of support required to ensure a smooth handling of the relationships, operations and profitability.
• Annually evaluate the financial performance of the existing or new financial institutions that are within the designated geographic coverage.
• Carry out the necessary due diligence on the existing banks in his / her geographical portfolio as well as new ones and provide recommendations on courses of action.
• Meets with financial institutions in the designated region to maintain and develop the relationship and to market the company product and service so that to get the financial institutions support.
• Support the COO and Business Head in establishing partnership / alliance agreements with correspondent banks, suppliers, merchants, agents and aggregators.
• Prepare studies on potential markets, bank peer analyses and study of pricing differentials across markets in relation to manage the funds.
• Assist COO and Business Head in interacting with external suppliers / agencies that play a significant role in marketing.
• Search and create suppliers’ relationships based on the company business to business products and services roadmaps.
• Building the supplier and buyer relationships according to the company strategy.
• Support the supplier in creating good financial relationships within the business strategy.
• Design a product, service and advise pricing based on the company business strategy to attract supplier and buyers.
• Buildup and create agency, aggregators and merchants’ network and relationships that can work with the company.
• Assist the company and COO and Business in study in building and creating relationships with Financial Institutions, Suppliers, buyers, Merchants, Agents and aggregators.
• Experience executing and managing business development strategies for emerging countries/regions/industry with the company business, product and service verticals
• Demonstrated success by introducing existing and emerging solutions in a specific country and region.
• Bachelor’s degree in a Business/Finance related field.
• At least 10 years’ experience in Trade finance, Customer Relationships, compliance, Business to Business and/or cards and Payments
• Good Financial Institutions/banking network, Merchants, Aggregators, e-COM and B2B processors in GCC, Africa, UK, USA, China and/or EU.
• Good Interpersonal, presentation and sales skill to persuade decision makers.
About the Company
IPS is a Third-Party Payment Processing Company, regulated and licesned by Central Bank of Bahrain, incorporated under the laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain. IPS is catering to different sectors of industry like financial institutions, banks, ...etc. Our suite services include:
- Mobile business on the go
- eCommerce Solutions
- Security and Fraud solutions
- Prepaid solutions
- Merchant Mobile Commerce solutions
- Marketing solutions
- Analytics & Digital Wallet solutions
- CC Terminals & POS solutions
- Payment Gateway
- DIgital and mobile banking solutions
- Debit and Credit Card Processing solutions
- Loyalty & Rewards solutions
- ATM & network solutions
- Analytics & Reporting solutions
Government & Others
- Government payment solutions for fees, taxes, etc.
- Utility & other Corporate biller solutions
- Healthcare providers & pater solutions
- Financial Analyst SOlutions
- Education solutions
Business Development Manager
Product Development Manager
International Payment Services (IPS)
Accounting & Finance Specialist
TAV Airports Holding Co. (TAV Aero)