Job description / Role
Financial Sales and Business Development Manager - Bahrain
Are you a Sales and Business Development Manager specializing in finance? Do you perform at your best working under pressure and call yourself a goal achiever? If so, this is an amazing opportunity to be apart of the FinTech Era.
Our client is the most advanced financial technology and payment solutions company within the Middle East and African region and is considered to be the market leaders in digital payment and card processing. At the request of our client, Gulf Connexions is the exclusive executive search partner looking to identify an experienced Sales and Business Development Manager. The newly appointed Sales and BD Manager will lead and oversee the growth of profits by developing and maintaining effective key client relationships.
• Support the corporate decision-making to ensure the organization maximizes its short, medium, and long-term profitability and shareholder returns.
• Achieving growth and hitting assigned sales targets.
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
• Develop leads, sourcing, managing, and implementing new business development.
• Impact the profitability of the company through ensuring strategic and tactical management decision and new business development results.
• Maintain and develop organizational culture, values, and reputation in its market and with all staff, customer, suppliers, partners, and regulatory/official bodies.
• Self-development and continuing personal development.
• BS Degree in Business Administration or a related field
• Industry knowledge: Cards and Payment services and Financial Technology.
• Technical knowledge: Sales, IT, Business, Financial Analyst
• Successful previous experience in sales, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• 10+ year’s industry experience in strategic, business development, channel partner, or product line marketing role.
• Expertise and relationships in one or more related (i.e.: banking, credit card, financial sector ... etc.).
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
Regional Finance Controller
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||25 Sep|
Ziad Galadari Group