Job description / Role
We are recruiting on behalf of our client a Female Fitness Instructor for Bahrain with experience in EMS.
- Monitor exercising customers and provide fitness assessment and feedback.
- Offer personal training and fitness education according to customer's health needs.
- Provide personal training and prescribe workout programs for customers.
- Develop workout programs and health promotion programs according to company standards and safe industry practices.
- Assist customers in safe exercising and proper body alignment.
- Address customer complaints and questions promptly and professionally.
- Refer customers to in-house fitness professionals including Spa Therapists, Exercise Physiologists, and Health Professionals when needed.
- Provide excellent customer services according to company standards.
- Report any safety hazards and unsafe practices to management promptly.
- Maintain fitness center clean, safe and organized.
- Ensure that fitness equipment and tools are maintained in safe and good working conditions.
- Instruct correct fitness methods and lifting techniques to minimize the chances of injury.
- Conduct fitness classes to meet the physical abilities and interest of customers.
- Adhere to operating procedures and regulations of fitness facility.
- Report to management in need of fitness equipment maintenance and repair works.
- Motivate customers to continue exercises and help make healthy choices.
- Must have experience with EMS
- Experience in the leisure and fitness industry
- First Aid Qualification desirable but not essential
- IT Skills including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Have a friendly and professional approach
- Be physically fit
- Outgoing and confident with people of all ages
- Able to work shifts including weekends
- REPs Registered
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.