Job description / Role
• Establishes standard operating procedures for all aspects of Food Safety, in coordination with the Food Safety Manager.
• Manages daily check-list of all Food Safety Policies and procedures as set out in the Business Unit’s, Standard Operating Procedures and as defined by the Company’s Food Safety Department.
• Ensures all food deliveries arrive in good condition and stored immediately in a clean, safe environment eg correct temperature.
• Evaluates suppliers and conducts periodic audits, inspections of raw materials to ensure quality and food safety.
• Ensure to fulfil the exclusive client’s requirement
• Nutritional value’s/calories calculations
• Conducts internal food safety/HACCP Periodic Audits and inspections for Food Safety in all Kitchens and identify the areas of improvement based on audit results.
• Conduct audits to verify whether the Food Safety process is in compliance with HACCP/ISO.
• Verify HACCP monitoring records including temperature logs, cleaning logs etc.
• Verify overall cleaning and sanitation program and ensure all equipment and facility is cleaned as per standard.
• Monitors food safety relating to glass, brittle plastic, sharp objects, wooden materials and allergens apart from the microbiological hazards.
• Circulates all non-conformities highlighted in both internal and external food safety audits to all relevant departments involved and follow-up on same to ensure corrective action is taken in a timely and efficient manner.
• Advises Food Safety Manager and the Purchasing Department if suppliers deliver food and beverages in an unsafe environment.
• Ensures records kept detailing all matters concerning any issues.
• Plan, prepare and evaluate food safety training programmes for staff, in coordination with the Company’s Training Department and Food Safety Manager.
• Ensures constant knowledge up-gradation with respect to food safety practices.
• Ensures the policy of staff reporting illness is followed and accurate and complete log kept of all issues.
• Conducts spot monitoring of staff personal hygiene.
• Sends food and beverages samples, periodically, to the Company’s approved laboratory services for microbiological analysis of food and water.
• Coordinates the laboratory analysis results of the food and beverage samples and interprets results to enable communication of any required corrective action.
• Deals with local regulatory food safety inspections and ensures compliance and competency with local food safety regulations.
• Implements the Business Unit’s food and beverages safety standards.
• Any other tasks as assigned by the Food Safety/Senior Management
• Bachelor of Science in Food Technology / Food Microbiology or equivalent technical experience of 2 - 3 years in similar field.
• HACCP Qualification – Level 2
• Food Safety Certification – Level 3
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
About the Company
Lead by professionals with a collective experience of over 3 decades in the recruitment segment, within various business verticals. Our company has evolved through technological advances, healthy challenges and smart clients that have all nurtured us to be a pivotal bridge that connects prospective clients with apt talent.
- Providing exquisite recruitment solutions that exceed employers' expectations.
- Covering services at all levels ranging from rank & file to top management.
- We possess an impeccable volume of competent professionals in our database.
- Proactive Consultants in each industry gives us an advantage of an in-depth search for apt candidates.
- Enhance your screening experience via video conferencing, one-on-one physical interviews and tele-interviews.
- Unprecedented & tested Associates across major regions gives us an advantage while hiring in volume.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||3 Jan|
Food Safety and Quality Specialist
RTC-1 Employment Services
Al Baddad Capital
MAYKS HR Consulting