Job description / Role
- Formulating financial, catering, and marketing policies and strategies
- Appointing the right people for the right job
- Preparing a budget for the department consulting departmental heads.
- Planning menus for various outlets in consultation with Chefs.
- Designing and implementing sales promotional activities to achieve the revenue target.
- Analyzing competitor’s strategies and their market share.
- Keeping the staff updated on the latest trends in the Food & Beverage sector.
- Controlling all three elements of costs- food cost, labor cost, and overheads.
- Scheduling a training program for all the staff of the F&B department.
- Ensuring the predetermined quality of dishes and services offered to guests is maintained.
- Maintaining a very good rapport with guests.
- Implementing hygiene and safety standards.
- Monitoring performance of the department.
- Investment decisions on equipment procurement, expansion of food and beverage outlets, and so on.
BHD 800 to 1,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience as Food & Beverage Manager in a 5* property.
- Previous pre-opening experience is an advantage.
- Proven hands-on experience with an outgoing personality and an eye for details
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English (Arabic is an advantage)
- Must be a Team Player
- Have a “Can do” attitude
About the Company
Edara Consultancy is a company that offers top tier Human Resources and Administration outsourcing solutions and provide companies and business owners an alternative choice for managing their Human Resources function.
In a globalized and competitive market as well as the ever growing local and international regulations, the demand for HR services whether on a basic or sophisticated level has become compulsory. Edara consultancy was established to address these needs and provide business owners flexible options by choosing the service that best fits their business.