Job description / Role
Dragon Consultancy has a fantastic opportunity for FOOD SERVICE EQUIPMENT SALES MANAGER for one of the leading food service equipment (catering kitchen equipment) companies in Bahrain.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Achieve growth and reach sales targets by successfully managing the FSE team
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
• Oversee and guide sales team
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
• Regular site visits to understand customer needs and requirements
• Oversee site verifications based on drawings provided to insure proper distribution of kitchen floor
• Identify suppliers and forward details to Purchasing department
• Design Kitchen layout as per site specifications
• Additional benefits will be provided as per company policy
• BHD 1500 to BHD 2000 based on experience
• Knowledge in AutoCAD
• Knowledge in AutoCAD
• Leadership qualities
• Good Communication and selling skills
• 5-10 years Sales experience in Commercial Food Service Equipment
• Thorough knowledge of Kitchen flow distribution
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.