Job description / Role
An online shopping company headquartered in Bahrain. It specializes in nutrition, fitness, well- being.
They are currently looking for a Full Stack Web Developer to be based in Bahrain.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Delivering a complete front end application
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
• Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
• Communicating with external web services
• Design and develop server-side logic using Laravel.
• Define and maintain database.
• Create reusable, effective, and scalable PHP code.
• Design the different layers of the web application.
• Implement security and data protection measures.
• Develop components of the database such as storage, queries, and triggers.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
• Laravel web framework within PHP programming language
• Professional, precise communication skills
• Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
• Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
• Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
• Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Web and Application Developer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Mobile Application developer (React Native)